Innovation Showcase: Combilift Increases Uptime and Customer Satisfaction with Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP and Coleman AI
Learn how CloudSuite Industrial ERP & Coleman AI helped the world's largest manufacturer of multidirectional forklifts improve productivity, profitability, and efficiency.
As the world's largest manufacturer of multidirectional forklifts, Combilift has 60,000 unique trucks in operation to meet each client’s industry-specific needs. Such a diverse set of trucks to manage across industries creates servicing complexities. This dynamic requires expertise to accurately quote the right set of parts to ensure a first-time fix so that trucks run optimally with the most uptime.
In under 60 days with integrated Coleman AI, part recommendations were delivered directly within the Infor CloudSuite Parts Estimator screen of Infor CloudSuite Industrial. This is where the Parts department spends most of its day, so having these recommendations available directly within the business application generates faster, more accurate quotes with the following results:
- 30% increase in first-time fix
- 30% faster completion of service jobs
- 30% increase in revenue per transaction
- 40% reduction in service job costs
- 75% faster to determine related parts (from 20 minutes to 5 minutes)
- Improved customer satisfaction and referrals due to less equipment downtime
- Improved efficiency with less time training new hires