Guide Technologies Career Opportunities
Join our Team!
Who is Guide Technologies
Guide Technologies is a leading full service provider of industry leading Infor manufacturing solutions, Infor XA and Infor Cloudsuite Industrial. We have global implementation expertise and have helped more than 300 discrete manufacturing companies become more profitable. Guide Technologies has a unique combination of proven implementation methods, deep project management skills, industry expertise, and experienced consultants that match the specifically engineered solutions to businesses.
Guide Technologies is a global company with offices in Los Angeles, California, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Cincinnati, Ohio. Guide Technologies was founded in 1997 and is Infor's largest gold channel partner. We specialize in delivering business solutions to complex manufacturing in aerospace & defense, automotive, industrial manufacturing, and discrete manufacturing. We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to we guide manufacturers through digital transformation. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, apply today!
The Solution Consultant will present Infor and Guide Technologies solution offerings and architecture to SMB prospects and customers. The Solution Consultant is responsible for evoking confidence in Infor’s functionality, technology infrastructure, and Guide Technologies implementation services. The Solution Consultant will uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, position competitive benefits, articulate previous customer successes, and effectively demonstrate solutions that address prospect requirements.
- Consult with prospective customers to identify business problems; objectives and priorities relevant to our software solutions.
- Lead Discovery sessions to understand the customer’s technical needs and wants, analyze the gaps, and propose solutions.
- Discern what questions prospects are not asking, and lead them in that direction, effectively identifying and walking the customer through their 'pain chain'.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Infor and Guide Technologies solutions to all levels including lines of business managers and “C” level executives
- Lead, prepare, and deliver (in partnership with the Sales team) custom presentations, demonstrations, and solutions to the customer of the benefits of our proposed solution.
- Help the project manager define success criteria, scope, schedules, and deliverables for the engagement.
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development) and Business to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
- Provide support and informational guidance to the Engagement Team and Sales Executives on sales strategy, business benefits, and action plans throughout the sales process.
- Liaise directly with other Sales Team Members to ensure a coordinated, intimate and professional experience for the customer throughout the sales process.
- Support Account Executives in the production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting materials
- Respond to RFIs and RFQs
- Present qualitative and quantitative value of the proposed solutions
- A self-sufficient knowledge worker who is able to receive little instruction on day-to-day work
- Receives guidelines and goals on new assignments and is expected to develop their own plan to achieve these goals.
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales role, implementation consulting or customer support for an ERP software application.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the sales cycle
- Successful quota achievement
Click here to apply.
- Installation, configuration, multi-site setup and support of Infor SyteLine ERP and CSI.
- Post provisioning and setup of CSI Cloud Environments.
- Install and configure SyteLine add-ons. Specifically, Infor ION, Ming.le, Mongoose, Sales and Vendor Portals, Workbenches, QCS, Forecasting
- Maintain and automate key tasks to ensure that Syteline is running optimal.
- Troubleshoot Syteline errors, and performance issues. Work with Infor as needed.
- Migration of databases between environments (dev, staging, production).
- Control user access to Microsoft SQL databases and ensure connectivity to databases.
- Managing and adhering to systems life cycle processes and best practices.
- Expected to participate in periodic on-call after hours support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree in Computer Science or related area of study or five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Infor and/or Microsoft Certifications preferred. Work experience in a manufacturing business preferred.
- US Resident; will not sponsor H1 visa
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Self-motivated and capable of prioritizing tasks
- Knowledge and experience deploying and supporting Infor SyteLine (preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Apply Today! Email Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
In this role the successful candidates will:
- Execute and implement ERP Implementation/Upgrade/Process Improvement project plans
- Have considerable on-site client interaction
- Develop deliverable documentation for customers
- Provide training to core implementation team
- Analyze and recommend solutions for complex tactical level problems.
- Provide Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
- Perform Test plan development as well as System testing
The preferred qualifications include:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of hands on SyteLine 7, 8, or 9 experience
- At least two years of experience in manufacturing/distribution systems and/or manufacturing/distribution consulting. Some systems implementation experience would be helpful
- Ability to travel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to see the “big picture” for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
Apply Today! Email Resume email@example.com